Cirtek Electronics Corporation’s thrusts on Quality:
The Quality Assurance (QA) group of CEC works to have more value-add to the company by providing support that would help in the prevention of defects and mistakes as opposed to merely performing inspection after each process. QA plays a major role in approving processes by requiring rigid qualification that would pass the equivalent international standards on in-process and final reliability testing. Likewise, it independently provides decisions on the basis of data and results of reliability testing, if necessary.
QA also has strict standards on set-up qualification to insure that products conform to requirement when run in production. Problems, customer complaints and internal issues are also resolved following the 8D approach and poka-yoke (mistake-proof) way of finding preventive solutions.
QA Scope of Responsibilities :
- Incoming Quality Assurance (IQA) - wafers and materials
- Lot traveller preparation and release (PCI)
- Operations QA - in-process monitoring and gate inspection
- Failure analysis and reliability (FAREL)
- ESD control and clean room monitoring
- Corrective and preventive action for internal problems
and customer complaints (CAPA)
- Operations personnel training and certification
- Supplier quality
- Quality and environmental management system (QEMS)
- Internal audit
- Document control (DCC)