Cirtek’s multi-chip packages aim to package more than one pc of semiconductor dies in a single unified chip functioning an integrated component with combined functionality as a result of the different semiconductor dies within it.
The need for integration is brought about by the progressive advances in technology, functionality and features consolidation together with the constant shrinking in sizes of consumer, mobile and handheld electronics.
With in-house packaging design expertise and flexibility, Cirtek has the capability to design a tailored lead frame based package from prototyping stage all the way to mass production to answer any stage of customer requirements.
- TVS/ESD/surge circuit protection arrays
- PWM + MOSFET drivers
Other custom and application specific integrated circuits (ASIC) that need isolation in between dies yet maintain fast and reliable signal integrity within the package.
- Multi-Chip Module packaging is an important facet of modern electronic
miniaturization and micro-electronic systems.
- Improved Performance : closer positioning of the dies on the substrate
and shorter interconnection lengths should enhance system speed
- Higher Integration Density : substituting several packages for one slightly
larger but single package, should either free board real estate for other
use or help reduce the board size.
- Lower Power Consumption : smaller drivers are needed resulting in lower
- Mixed Signal Applications : MCP allows the integration of chips made from
different technologies in one package.
- Lower Cost : cost savings result from fewer packages with a fewer number
of leads, a simplified board layout.
Process Highlights and Capabilities
- Die to lead frame wirebonding
- Die to die wirebonding
- Die to ground wirebonding
- Ground to lead frame wirebonding